The winner of a copy of The Secret of Spruce Knoll by Heather McCorkle chosen by Random.org is Laura Pauling. Yay!!! Please email your address at brenleedrake(at)gmail(dot)com. If you entered to win on the DNA Writers’ blog, there’s a winner posted on that site too. Click the link below to go to the DNA Writers’ site.
It’s Banned Books Week. So I thought it would be a wonderful idea to celebrate a book from one of my fellow bloggers, Heather McCorkle. I’m doing this here on my blog and on the DNA Writers blog here. That’s right, I’m giving away two copies of Heather’s book and you can enter to win one here and enter to win one on the DNA Writers’ blog.
Here’s something about Heather’s book …
Channelers are tied to the fate of the world. As the world slowly dies, so do they—and they alone have the power to stop the destruction of Earth. Now, Eren learns she not only lives among them, but she is one. When she meets local boy Aiden, his charm convinces her that being a channeler may not be all bad.
1) And Tango Makes Three, by Peter Parnell and Justin Richardson
2) The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, by Sherman Alexie
3) Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley
4) Crank, by Ellen Hopkins
5) The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins
6) Lush, by Natasha Friend
7) What My Mother Doesn’t Know, by Sonya Sones
8) Nickel and Dimed, by Barbara Ehrenreich
9) Revolutionary Voices, edited by Amy Sonnie
10) Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer