Rachel Lynn Solomon is the author of the contemporary YA novel YOU’LL MISS ME WHEN I’M GONE (Simon & Schuster/Simon Pulse, 1/2/18) with a second book slated for 2019. She’s represented by Laura Bradford of Bradford Literary Agency. A former journalist, Rachel currently works in education and loves tap dancing, red lipstick, and new wave music. In literature, she’s particularly fond of unlikable girls and complex relationships.
- PREP by Curtis Sittenfeld
- HOLD STILL by Nina LaCour
- A GREAT AND TERRIBLE BEAUTY by Libba Bray
- ALL-AMERICAN GIRL by Meg Cabot
- SOME GIRLS ARE by Courtney Summers