I’m so thrilled to have InkSlinger PR as our prize sponsor for Pitch Wars 2014. I know what you’re thinking. Just making it into Pitch Wars was prize enough, but we wanted to do more. The mentors, along with their mentees, with the most requests after the agent round will receive some fabulous prizes.
Here’s a little bit about InkSlinger PR …
InkSlinger PR is all about helping authors and publishers get the word out about their latest literary projects. Specializing in New Adult, Young Adult, and Adult Commercial Fiction, we are passionate about assisting authors to build their platform and create a brand that will carry them into the future. Here at InkSlinger PR, we understand the importance of chasing your dream and believing that the sky’s the limit.
First off, I want to congratulate all the mentees and alternates who worked tirelessly to get their work in shape for the agents. To me, you all are winners!! But we still have to shower some with prizes!
So with that said ….
The top Middle Grade entry with the most requests goes to … Erin THE SAD STATE OF EMMALINE BLACK by Erin Latimer, Mentored by Ben Brooks
- Ben will receive a $40 Amazon Card
- Erin will receive a $30 gift certificate to SavvyAuthors
The top Young Adult entry with the most requests goes to … THE FROST KING by Elly Takaki, mentored by Sarah Nicolas
- Sarah will receive a $100 credit toward any InkSlinger PR service
- Elly will receive a $30 gift certificate to SavvyAuthors
The top New Adult/Adult entry with the most requests goes to … CALAMITY by Mary Ann Nicholson, mentored by Jaime Loren
- Jaime will receive a $100 credit toward any InkSlinger PR service
- Mary Ann will receive a $30 gift certificate to SavvyAuthors
* All prizes will be delivered within the week.