The Pitch Madness submission window will be open for 24 hours on August 24!
- Louise Fury (@louisefury)
- Danielle Smith (@the1stdaughter) with Foreword Literary
- Peter Knapp (@petejknapp) Park Literary
- Jessica Sinsheimer (@jsinsheim) with Sarah Jane Freymann Literary
- Uwe Stender (@UweStender) with TriadaUS Literary
- Melissa Jeglinski (@MJeglinski) with The Knight Agency
- Jordy Albert (@bluedragonfly81) with The Booker Albert Literary
- Carly Watters (@carlywatters) with P.S. Literary
- Lana Popovic (@LanaPopovicZSH) with ZSH Literary
- Gordon Warnock (@gordonwarnock) with Foreward Literary
- Judith Engracia (@JoodForThought) with Liza Dawson Associates
- Connor Goldsmith (@dreamoforgonon) with Lowenstein Associates
- Carlie Webber (@carliebeth) with CK Webber Associates
- Jodell Sadler (@picturebklunch) with Sadler-Caravette Children’s Literary
- Terrie Wolf (@AKA_Terrie) with AKA Literary Management
The submission window will be open from 12:01 AM EST on August 24 until 11:59PM EST. You should have plenty of time to get your submissions in. There is no limit of how many entries will be accepted. So basically everyone who sends in an entry during the submission window, will make it into the first round of slush readers. Please note: All entries sent before or after the allotted times will be deleted.
We have two rounds of slush readers before the final host picking round. Our readers are so awesome!
Here are the links to the participating blogs with their teams:
- KT Hanna
- Tonya Kuper
- Lindsey Sprague
- Rebecca Weston
- Heather Webb
- Phil Siegel
- Sarah Henning
- Lizzy Charles
- Dahlia Adler (Slush Coordinator)
- Brianna Shrum
- Mina Vaughn
- Feaky (Tamara) Snucker
- Sarah Blair
- Catherine Scully
- JA Ward
- Dannie Morin
Here’s the schedule …
- Slush Readers Introduction on August 19
- Hosts and their teams Introduction on August 20
- Agent Introduction on August 21
- Rules of the Game on August 22
- Submission window will be on August 24 open for 24 hours
- The first slush round will be August 25-28
- The second slush round will be August 29-Sept. 2
The final round will be Sept. 3 – 5 (host and co-hosts)
- The top 60 picks for the agent round will go up on the blogs on Sept. 6 at 8AM EDT (NY time)
- Sept. 10 at 12PM EDT (Noon) the agents requests are revealed, and right afterward is the tying agents challenge round.
- There will be a #PitMad Twitter Pitch Party on September 12 from 8AM to 8PM EST.
That’s it for now. Come back next week to meet the slush readers, hosts, and agents!