Alexandra Peñaloza Alessandri is a Colombian-American poet, children’s author, and English professor. She’s a Pitch Wars mentee-turned-mentor who writes middle-grade and young-adult fiction, often laced with the magic of summer afternoons in the Andean valleys. Her poetry has appeared in various journals, including The Acentos Review, Rio Grande Review, YARN, and Atlanta Review. Alexandra lives in South Florida with her husband, son, and semi-hairless pup, and she’s represented by Deborah Warren @ East West Literary.
- A TIME TO DANCE by Padma Venkatraman
- THE POET X by Elizabeth Acevedo
- THE FIRST RULE OF PUNK by Celia Pérez
- THE SERPENT’S SECRET by Sayantani DasGupta
- A SNICKER OF MAGIC by Natalie Lloyd