Also, answer the question at the end of Kade’s interview for a chance to win one of three books (paper or kindle book, your choice).
ABOUT LISA M. BASSO
Lisa M. Basso was born and raised in San Francisco, California. She is a lover of books, video games, animals, and baking (not baking with animals though). As a child she would crawl into worlds of her own creation and get lost for hours. Her love for YA fiction started with a simple school reading assignment: S.E. Hinton’s The Outsiders. When not reading or writing she can usually be found at home with The Best Boyfriend that Ever Lived ™ and her two darling (and sometimes evil) cats, Kitties A and B. Lisa M. Basso is available for quotes, signings, video or podcast appearances, and all opportunities relative to A SHIMMER OF ANGELS.
A SLITHER OF HOPE, Book 2 in the ANGEL SIGHT series will be available from Month9Books in February 2014!
Goodreads Lisa M. Basso: http://www.goodreads.com/
Lisa M. Basso Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/
Lisa M. Basso Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaMBasso
Lisa M. Basso Website: http://lisa-basso.blogspot.
Goodreads Month9Books: http://www.goodreads.com/
Month9Books Blogger Central: http://month9booksblog.com/?
Month9Books Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/
Month9Books Twitter: http://twitter.com/Month9Books
Month9Books Publishing Website: http://www.Month9Books.com
A SHIMMER OF ANGELS GIVEAWAY. Each day of the tour will feature the giveaway of an A SHIMMER OF ANGELS messenger bag with a signed copy of A SHIMMER OF ANGELS and A SHIMMER OF ANGELS stainless water bottle, journal, keychain and postcard pack included in the bag. This is a US & Canada Only giveaway.
Sign up on the Rafflecopter for a chance to win!
- At first, nothing. The girl is clumsy, timid, and completely unhinged. But she manages to look good while doing it. The more I got to know her–something I haven’t done with a human in a long time–I realized there was more to her than the typical surface junk. She’s smart–most of the time–strong-willed, and a genuinely good person. She’s got that…spark you don’t find in a lot of people.
- She doesn’t take any of my crap. First it was infuriating, now it’s kinda hot.
- There’s this little tiny issue about her biology. First she’s human. It can be dangerous for a Fallen to spend too much time with humans. Second, it’s weird that I knew her mother. Plus she’s young. Too young. Damn. On paper this girl’s a nightmare. Time for another question.
- Camael is a pompous, self-righteous hypocrite with a need to please and blindly follow orders. Once, a long–and I do mean long–time ago, he and I were practically brothers. It’s safe to say we had a falling out. Ha! Falling. Get it?
- Uh, Falling? Yeah, it’s bad. I wouldn’t recommend it.
- Before I Fell I was a Warrior, an angel created to fight demons on Earth. The history books don’t mention us, but we helped fight some of the bloodiest wars your land has ever seen, and saved thousands of human lives.
- Lying and manipulating is an almost every day occurrence for my kind. I did those things to Rayna, purposely to punish her for what her mother did to me. Well, that was a pretty low point.
- Being rejected. By a human. And no, it wasn’t Rayna.
- How I Fell. It’s something I’ve never told anyone and don’t intend on sharing any time soon. Or at all.
- No doubt about it, Rayna. How one girl can be so entertaining and utterly annoying at the same time, I don’t know. But she sure pulls it off.
- Feeling a genuine smile pull my lips up, not a forced one that I put on for show. Only a few people have been able to get this out of me. Ray is the most recent.
- Only one person. Me. So, maybe that was before Ray came around. Okay, maybe I’ll have to reevaluate that, but it sure as hell won’t be today.
- As far as I need to. I have very few limits.
- The right person. There is no right person. I honestly believe that. But for Ray, maybe one day, if the timing is right, I’d tell her how I Fell.
Kade’s wings are midnight-black feathers with a rainbow-like sheen of an oil slick. In the moonlight they shine like stars in the sky. Go to the Month9Books blog and show your wings for more chances to win A SHIMMER OF ANGELS books and swag!
In the comments of this post tell me what Kade likes most about Rayna for a chance to win one of three books (paper/kindle ebook). I’ll pull winners on February 6.