Amanda Rawson Hill grew up in southwest Wyoming, with a library right out her back gate (which accounts a lot for how she turned out.) After graduating from Brigham Young University with a degree in chemistry, she became a homeschool, gardening, and Disneyland enthusiast. Amanda is represented by Elizabeth Harding at Curtis Brown LTD. Her debut middle-grade novel, THE THREE RULES OF EVERYDAY MAGIC, is a Pitch Wars success story and will be published by Boyds Mills Press in 2018.
- WALK TWO MOONS by Sharon Creech
- THE TALE OF DESPEREAUX by Kate DiCamillo
- COUNTING BY 7’S by Holly Goldberg Sloan
- THE GIRL WHO DRANK THE MOON by Kelly Barnhill
- CALL ME ALASTAIR by Cory Leonardo (Coming from Aladdin in 2019)